Community post

Question

Cycle after seemingly anovulatory one

My recent cycle seemed to be anovulatory, yet I got AF right on time. Yet no BFP OPK (twice a result that was almost positive) and no definate rise of BBT.
On cd 4 my blood was drawn. The results are both reassuring and worrying:
AMH ( ovaries reserve) seems to be very well. But: LH and FSH were very low. So low, that you would only find them in weird cycles OR when very early pregnant. Since they haven't tested me for HCG, my OBGYN gave me the advice tot test. So I did. But although my BBT was low, I was quite disappointed to see the stark white test. When a doctor tells you, that pregnancy IS a possibility, you'd get hope too, right?
So, CD 17 (17-19 is normal O) NO eggie in sight. FF says cd 11, but I don't believe that to be true. or could you O so soon after anov?
I've been a bit ill lately, hence the strange temperatures.
I'm worried sick, that this month again is a anovulatory one. So I really hope that my being a bit under the weather is the reason. What do you think?

User Image

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Do u have a chart u can post or make visible?

11 years ago

In addition: estradiol was unusually high...

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I'll go figre out how to do that ;)

User Image

I think you should be able to see my charts, when you go to my profile and my countdown page!

User Image

Nope, def not cd11...thats quite the spike...def a low grade fever happening there. I dont see O yet, sorry...watch the temps for the next few days. How often are u testing with ur opk's? Ur temping same time everyday, not changing anything?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo