Community post

Journal

Again...

10 DPO, maybe 9. I've been stupid enough to test, yet again. And again I'm gazing at a stark white test. Tipping and turning it, in hopes of seeing even the faintest of lines. Sometimes I think I see something, but I'm afraid that's just my hearts desire, making my overactive imagination do some extra overtime.Again.

I know it still early yet. There are enough women who'll get their BFP's much later. But still, I feel out this month. I really expected to see something, something solid. Afaint, but yet clearly visable second line. Something real to hold on to. But again, there's really nothing to see or hold on to. For the thirteenth month of trying. My heart is sinking. Again.

And only six more months to go, because my Love will only try to conceive our second till his 45th birthday.Will I ever hold a baby of ours, again?

User Image

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo