Posts by beagreg2010

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

YAY OMG

I'm pregnant. I'm pregnant!!!!! No doubt about it, omg omg omg! I can't stop crying and I don't want to tell a ...

3 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Honestly thought it wasn't going to be BFP

After 2 years, 24 months, ttc and never getting close, we finally have a very STRONG BFP!!!! Peed on 10-15 sti ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Success story

24 months later

BFP!! Pcos and 24 months trying with no luck. Gave it a break for a month and then went on 1st round of clomid ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Took a needed break

We took a break from TTC. I still haven't had my AF since early January. I am not sure if we want to try TTC a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

I'm Out

So I am not pregnant. My PCOS is acting up again even though I was doing so well. Had regular cycles, was ovul ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Scared

I'm really scared to go to the doctors today. I pray that she says I'm pregnant. I can't have my PCOS flaring ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Can you have a UTI with no pain?

I've had a few utis in the past after my son was born - maybe during pregnancy and before but I can't remember ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Who here is praying for either a bfp or AF?!?!

I know this may sound strange on a ttc site but I am PRAYING :pray: for AF. In the past three years I have nev ...

4 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Likelihood of having twins?

Well AF seems to be on the way and my dr wanted me to start clomid this cycle. Soon to be DH will apparently b ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

I miss this age

http://www.myspace.com/video/mostgraciousofhosts87/jonathan/5761074

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago