Community post

Discussion

Who here is praying for either a bfp or AF?!?!

I know this may sound strange on a ttc site but I am PRAYING for AF. In the past three years I have never been regular. I think this past year was the best for me. Came in July, August, September, October and November. Before July I think it came in May but other than that I would be lucky to see it every 4-5 months .

I keep testing and getting . I check my cervix and it has still not opened up like it does before AF . I CANNOT go back to not ovulating. I can't.

So who here understands what I am saying? Please either be or at least ! Anyone else hoping for either?

User ImageUser Image User Image User Image

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I know how you feel! I was praying for AF a week ago, after a year of nursing my son and then previous my pregnancy I haven't had a cycle for 1 year 10 months and 20 days. So af showed 6 days ago and I was so happy she did. We are ttcing next cycle and I needed 2 cycles in order to try. I hope she shall grace you or you at least get your !!

12 years ago

I totally understand where you are coming from! On May 8th, 2010 came on her own...YES 2010!! I got married on May 15th and I have always been irregular so I didn't pay much attention. Well then DH and I decided to start TTC and went to the OB this past August 2011. She gave me precription progesterone to induce . Then I went another 2.5 months with and . So after much research, I purchased natural progesterone cream to see if I could bring on myself. I used two pumps a day-one in the morning and one in the evening. You use it for 14 days and then stop or stop if spotting occurs, which ever is first. After 11 days I started spotting and officially started 3 weeks ago, Nov 21st! I was so thrilled!! So then on Cd 3-7 I took soy isoflavones to bring on ovulation. I have been charting my bbt for the first time this cycle, and wouldn't you believe that I actually ovulated on CD 14?!!! How crazy with someone who doesn't get or O on her own on a regular basis!

So now, I'm 6 dpo and waiting! I really really REALLY want a but I will be relieved to see as well. It's when nothing happens that is so frustrating! You can't get pregnant if you're not getting .

Have you tried natural progesterone cream to try to regulate your cycle? Vitex? or are you working with your doctor?

12 years ago

This is just frustrating! I have an appt tomorrow and if no baby my dr will most likely give me provera again. Just once I would like to go back to been regular on my own. I'm envious of the ladies who are capable of it, never thought in a million years I would want my . Worst part of it all - My future DH keeps calling me everyday - "Are you pregnant??" I feel so bad for him

12 years ago • Post starter

AGHHHH! My heads going to explode before I make it to my dr's appt on friday. What the heck is this now??? User Image Srsly. FML. My OPKs have never been this dark after ovulation. For the past 2 months they were working just fine. And now this A + after O. I Thought my PCOS was under control. Maybe is acting back up again. More drugs for me I guess.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo