Community post

Question

Likelihood of having twins?

Well AF seems to be on the way and my dr wanted me to start clomid this cycle. Soon to be DH will apparently be in town during ovulation (shocker since hes always overseas). So hopefully this will be our time.

My question is I heard that clomid increases your chances of having twins, is it true or is it barely an increase?

I am worried about that having multipules. I have two set of twin cousins on my mom side - different aunts had them, I am a bit overweight. It also won't be my first pregnancy, which I heard increases chances too.

But I heard Hispanic women are less likely and that my age decreases it too.

Am I worried for nothing? Any Clomid ladies out there that ended up pregnant with twins....

User ImageUser Image User Image User Image

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Yes clomid increases your chances of multiple b/c clmoid maks the body produce more mature eggs in most women cases.

12 years ago

Thanks! Just checking. My dr doesn't seem to answer my questions. I guess hes busy :P

User ImageUser Image User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo