Posts by arieldamerm

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Help please

Ok ladies I have a problem I'm needing advice on. I'm still nursing tho not much at all. My ds is 11 months an ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

High hcg and on clomid

I found out that I was pg at 9dpo that was definitely not normal for me. But I didn't think nothing of it . W ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Help please

Ok ladies I have a problem I'm needing advice on. I'm still nursing tho not much at all. My ds is 11 months an ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Help please

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

TTC Naturally ???

I made a Closed Group on FB for TTC Naturally . Would love to have some ppl from here join. :sticky_vibes: ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Soy Isoflavoes

How long after your last dose of ISO did you ov?

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

False unicorn root

I have a short luteral phase and recently stopped breast feeding. i have started using False unicorn root in t ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

false unicorn root

I have a short lutheal phase and have recently stopped breast feeding .... i am on a asprin regiment and high ...

0 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

when is the dip supose to happen anyway? im at 10dpo and had a 0.03 dip is that enough ?

when is the dip supose to happen anyway? im at 10dpo and had a 0.03 dip is that enough ? and if so when does i ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

im 9dpo and i have brown discharge? too early for period and if this is implantation when can i test

when can i test for pregnancy if so ? kinda worried i have never had brown discharge ? and i have been pregnan ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago