Community post

Discussion

Help please

Ok ladies I have a problem I'm needing advice on. I'm still nursing tho not much at all. My ds is 11 months and were wanting to try again for personal reasons . Long story short we want the close not too close tho so we started trying. I was oked to do soy even tho I don't have my cycle . How ever I haven't ov yet. I was dosed 80, 80, 140 200 200. I have been doing ov test they never got 2 lines the same color tho. They would darken then lighten up 11 days later I'm wondering if it worked ? What do you think

Married my DH May 20, 2008 DS 10-20-08 DS 10-27-09 Trouble conceiving till 2012 when I had uterine polyups removed 3-7-2012 on 3-25-2012 DS 11-22-12 (thanksgiving day) TTC again Hoping to one day be a midwife

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi I'm in the same boat as you my DD is 19 months old I got the depo shot 1 month after she was born and I had cycles from the shot for 6-7 months then once the shot wore off my cycles stopped. My DD still nurses but only a few hours at night and nothing at all during the day so it's a few hours in a whole day. But I still have no cycles but I'm still tracking my CM and I bought an OPK 20 tests and I've been doing it since 1/2/15 and they have all been negative but I'm having fertile CM

If you dont mind me asking what were you dosed? I'm new to any baby sites so I'm not up to date on my lingo. lol

But to answer your question I have been researching everyday for hours on what to do to help ovulation and how the OPK works so here's what I've learned from research:
Two lines are visible and the color intensity of the test line is similar to or darker than the control line (yes ovulating)
Two lines are visible but the test line is lighter than the control line or there is a control line and no visible test line (no ovulating)

Hope this helps you :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo