Community post

Discussion

High hcg and on clomid

I found out that I was pg at 9dpo that was definitely not normal for me. But I didn't think nothing of it . When I. Had my hcg on 10 dpo it was 23 I again didn't think anything. Then when I had my blood draw on 14/15 dpo it was 268 they said they saw a sac... I don't know how that's possible under 1000. When I put my numbers in the calulator thinking that they were to low I realized just the opposite !! It was doubling every 27 hours. I decided took up charts like mine on fertility friend and low and behold my chart resembles the pregnant with multipules ... So my question is have you ever been through this and what was the outcome I took clomid days 5/9 at 100 mg ...

Married my DH May 20, 2008 DS 10-20-08 DS 10-27-09 Trouble conceiving till 2012 when I had uterine polyups removed 3-7-2012 on 3-25-2012 DS 11-22-12 (thanksgiving day) TTC again Hoping to one day be a midwife

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I wouldnt go by numbers or a chart to determine twins etc. Dbling rates vary, 48-72 is an avg, and the rate can speed up or slow down without anything becoming abnormal. With charting, that wont tell u much as far as being pregnant, my preg chart has lower temps than most of my non-preg charts, and my progesterone levels are much higher. I took soy iso 1-3 @ 320mg, and Clomid 4-8 @ 150mg...just one baby. Try to wait it out and dont dwell on the numbers so much!
Congrats!! =))

Heres a chart with the avg levels...14/15dpo is about 4wks, which puts u smack dab in the middle.

http://americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/hcglevels.html

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo