Posts by JennieT5490

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Have you ever seen this on a test before?

http://tinypic.com/r/1dzukx/7 My sister took a t ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

What the heck is going on?

So, I'm 6 DPO today, and even though my fiance and I broke up, we did BD the day before I O'd. I've been notic ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

I'm out, for a looong time.

So, I won't be on here any longer. I found out last night that my fiance was cheating on me. So, now of course ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

So, I'm out, for a very long time.

I found out last night that my fiance was cheating on me. So, of course, there will be no marriage and no baby ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Where ya at?

I just wanted to start a thread for all of you LOVELY ladies to tell us where you're at in your cycle, what yo ...

7 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Where ya at?

I just wanted to start a thread for all of you LOVELY ladies to tell us where you're at in your cycle, what yo ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

I'm so confused!

This is the second month charting. I was supposed to O on June 3 this month, my cycle was 26 days long, and ap ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

6 DPO, anyone want a TWW buddy? I'm losing my mind waiting!

Just wanted to see if anyone else is 5, 6, or 7 DPO and is going just as crazy as I am waiting. I'm definitely ...

6 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Well, I'm out for the month.

I went to the OB/GYN today for a routine US to make sure my uterus and ovaries looked good for conception. The ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

BFP at 8DPO?

I just took an E.P.T || and there is definitely 2 lines, but the line is so faint I'm wondering if it's an eva ...

4 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago