Community post

Discussion

6 DPO, anyone want a TWW buddy? I'm losing my mind waiting!

Just wanted to see if anyone else is 5, 6, or 7 DPO and is going just as crazy as I am waiting. I'm definitely a POAS addict but I know it won't do any good this early. I go for a routine ultrasound on the 16th and I'm hoping he will tell me that I'm carrying a little bean in there!

User Image User Image

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I'm at 9 but hey we're all still in the waiting game lol..i pee on tests like their going out of style & even though I keep getting a I still keep taking them....HELP!! someone hide the sticks from me

to you!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

HI 2ww here too. I am enrolled in the POAS club. Already taken 2 and period isn't due till next week. What is my problem? We have been trying since Feb and no bueno :( I am here if you want a friend to go crazy with.

12 years ago

i am 5 dpo! on day 3 and 4 days i was spotting light pink to red. it's not easy to wait

User Image User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

I've taken 2 tests yesterday and the day before. Both BFN. ): I don't know if I'm making these symptoms up, or if I've felt them before and never noticed or if they really mean something. I'm really hoping if I POAS enough, one of the 10 will come out with a BFP. I'm just waiting for the moment I actually throw up and I'll take that as a sign. (Yeah, I bargained with God)

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Just checking in. No period for me and based on my calcs should have been here yesterday or today at the latest. Fingers crossed. Hope this is it after 4 months of TTC.

12 years ago

Good luck! I'm out for the month, but there's always next month! Baby dust to you!

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo