Community post

Discussion

BFP at 8DPO?

I just took an E.P.T || and there is definitely 2 lines, but the line is so faint I'm wondering if it's an evap line. It does have a blue tint to it, but I've also heard so many stories about blue dye tests. I don't know if I want to get excited or not. I'm going to test again in the morning with a dollar store test and hope I get a darker line.

User Image User Image

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Good luck to you!!! Fingers crossed for a BFP in the am :)

User Image

12 years ago

Best of luck for your BFP! I had a similar experience this month. Took a Walgreens brand (blue l l test) at 8 DPO which had a faint positive test line. I was skeptical with it being only 8 DPO and it was a blue test. I went and got some Dollar Tree tests, and also got a faint pink positive after holding urine for only a couple hours. It took awhile for the positive lines to appear, but it was within the 10 minute window. The next day, 9 DPO, I took an EPT digital, and was shocked to see the word pregnant! I was totally expecting it to be negative, thinking the digital were less sensitive.

To ease my disbelief, I've been testing everyday, and the lines have been getting darker and coming up quicker. I couldn't believe I got a positive at 3 weeks 1 day.

I hope this is your BFP! I would try using another brand, with pink dye and see what happens. If the line comes up within 10 minutes, that's a BFP! Good luck and baby dust!

User Image User Image

12 years ago

I'm pretty sure I'm out for this month. I took an E.P.T + - and it was 100% negative. Not even a single trace of a line. No evap line either. I go for a routine US on the 16th and my OB/GYN will do a pregnancy test then. I was really hoping this would be my month because now DH is saying he wants to wait for at least another 6 months before we try again.

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Best of luck! Maybe you'll get a surprise when you go for your ultrasound!

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo