Posts by MrsMabon

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Pregnant Again after Hsg Test!!!!!

Who has had a Hsg test? I have had two and I decided since im 43 going on 44 1/21 that I need to maximize my f ...

0 Replies     1    

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

August 2019 Pregnancy Forum

Hello everyone im Naomi and I am in for the August Bfp’s!!! Currently 3weeks 6days!!! Let us give positi ...

0 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Has anyone used soy Isoflavones to achieve a Bfp, longer Lp,stronger ovulation etc?

I'm currently on cd 8 I used soy on cd 2-6 in my hopes to help me with ovulation, Lp and achieving a Bfp! I'm ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Discussion

Multiples after Miscarriage

Has anyone had a miscarriage and conceived multiples shortly after the loss?

2 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Has anyone had implantation bleeding twice?

I had bleeding 3 days apart and had a very very faint bfp at 8dpo and a blood serum on 9 dpo My beta on that ...

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Experiencing Implantation Bleeding for the first time

This post is for those ttc and have had implantation bleeding in subsequent pregnancies or maybe this is your ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

11 Dpo and positive first hpt for this cycle.....

Well ladies I am 11 dpo and pregnant took my first hpt an hour ago and its positive its faint but bright didn ...

5 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

11 Dpo Bfp

Hello ladies we are expecting our baby....... I tested in the afternoon yesterday and it was medium faint. Ha ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

11 dpo BFP

Hello ladies I tested yesterday and got a medium faint line . We are very excited about this pregnancy. I can' ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages