Community post

Discussion

Experiencing Implantation Bleeding for the first time

This post is for those ttc and have had implantation bleeding in subsequent pregnancies or maybe this is your first time spotting before af or you hage never experienced it yet. I am a mom of 4 and I have never had any type of spotting before after or during pregnancy. Im currently ttc and im on 12dpo and on 10dpo I experienced a huge bbt dip(timp went back up 11dpo) and some ewcm and a tiny amount of pink blood it was first thing in the morning and it was found during a cm check high on my cervix. About an hour later I rechecked and it was gone three hrs later I rechecked and it was so small I ended up taking the pad off since nothing made it on there and again it stopped for the day.Today being 12dpo there was a little pink cm and none since af is due today and always on time. The funny thing is if I didnt kno I wasnt bleeding I would swear af had started.Im cramping it just feels as if she's getting ready to start I kno she's not coming today she would have been here allready. ... what are your thoughts and experiences?

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I've heard that every pregnancy (even with the same woman) can be very different. So it could very well be that some pregnancies you have a bleeding and other not. nothing to worry about

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo