Community post

Discussion

11 Dpo and positive first hpt for this cycle.....

Well ladies I am 11 dpo and pregnant took my first hpt an hour ago and its positive its faint but bright didn't have to take it a part at all.. I give God all the glory for this miracle .The Dr's told us to schedule an iui for our next cycle because Dh semen volume is low. I just knew this was our month when my nipples begin to hurt. I thought it was from me pinching them to symptom check but no way the sides hurt aswell. I naturally have a large vein on one of my breast and I noticed 2 days ago it was plump kinda like when I was taking a natural progesterone creaked on my first cycle. That hormone gave me false symptoms but I remembered how I felt with the extra hormones. I have never had implantation bleeding with any pregnancy I was just hoping for anything. What I noticed is on my charts my symptoms this cycle were so different then my passed 3 cycles when I compared. Please look at my charts ask any question you need. Thank you Lord for our miracle.

5 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Congrats on your BFP!!!!

That's a beautiful pregnancy chart! I'm going to start temping next cycle if I don't get my BFP this time!

I'm only 5 dpo today so don't really have any symptoms to compare with you but maybe I'll track your post down again in a few days! lol

Sending you lots of

~Sarah Our 3rd cycle was the charm! User Image Tips For Trying To Conceive

12 years ago

Congrats girl!! Im testing in the morning! Hopefully I will get to be joining you!

Came Off BC- Feb 2010 Started Clomid 100mg- Feb 2011 Added Metformin 1500mg-March 2011 Added HCG TriggerShot-April 2011 Easter 2011-BFP!!! May 2,2011 July/August/September 2011- 100mg Clomid/1500mg Metformin/HCG Trigger Shot along with follicle checks! October 2011- Same plan just bumped up to 150mg Clomid.. User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

It just brings me tears of joy to received those sweet messages from you ladies. It's amazing how I was rooting others along when they got there bfp now its my turn......barefootsarah I pray you won't even need to temp because your gonna get your bfp. If I hadn't charted I would not have known to test now my temps 3 days before af always start declining like clock work. So I knew 75% this was our month just based on that and symptom charting.jillian how many dpo are you? I pray that test lights up with two bold lines......... I'm sharing my baby dust with you ladies........

12 years ago • Post starter

Today is my official 18th day of high temps. Still in shock ..... Praying my betas continue to double....

12 years ago • Post starter

Grats mamania! hope your lvls double and you have a healthy baby after a healthy easy pregnancy period.
hope all ladies wait fora baby can have that soon too..

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo