Posts by akermom

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Beat that PCOS!!!!!

Just found out I am expecting baby#3!!!! PCOS does not have to stand in your way. Want all fellow cyster to ...

4 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Sex Timing

Husband out of town starting the day I o-tommorrow(got my positive opk today). We will bd first thing in the ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Success story

Take that PCOS!

I am a mother of twomake that three kiddos! My daughter was a clomid miracle and my son a natural miracle, an ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Going it Natural This Cycle

This cycle we are going it natural. If I do not ovulate, we will be starting clomid next cycle. We had the o ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

clomid-what would you do?

I have two children -one a clomid baby, the other natural 9after dramatic weight loss and metformin). We are ...

3 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

OPK Pos after time limit?

Prob just hopeful, but do opks really look positive after time limit? Never had this before.

1 Answer      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Anyone afraid they won't ovulate?

I am soooooo scared that I won't even ovulate. On cycle day 17. Last month I surged on day 22, but still fre ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

TTC with toddlers

Those of you ttc and already have kids- How do you stay sane for them? I feel like this is starting to overwh ...

4 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

No more pages