Community post

Discussion

Beat that PCOS!!!!!

Just found out I am expecting baby#3!!!! PCOS does not have to stand in your way. Want all fellow cyster to know that I have one clomid miracle and two natural miracles------it will happen with help or without! Don't let people tell you that it will NOT happen. I am living proof. And so are my kiddos-4,1, and 4 weeks gestation.

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I have PCOS and MTHFR (a clotting disorder). I've had 2 miscarriages, and just got testing done that says I ovulate just not good eggs (through progesterone testing). We are contemplating doing clomid...it's such a struggle TTC. We are just ready to have our own baby!

Did you do anything different when you got pregnant naturally?

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Congrats!!! I have PCOS and suspected Adenomyosis. Hubby and I have been TTC since 2005 so it's awesome to hear a success story!

User Image

12 years ago

!!!!

User Image Abbie DS: 01/19/2010 ? or ? March 2012

12 years ago

wow!!! congrates im so happy 4 u!!! im10dpo ... fingers crossed ... from a pcos sufferer 2 x

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo