Community post

Question

clomid-what would you do?

I have two children -one a clomid baby, the other natural 9after dramatic weight loss and metformin). We are ttc#3. First cycle progeterone confirmed ovulation, second cycle progesterone confirmed no ovulation. Midwife has given me a prescription for clomid--what should I do? Is it likely that I just had an annovulatory cycle, or that it will be a trend? Kinda scared of multiples since I have two already. So hard to live while trying-very overwhelming!

3 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

i understand what your going through i also have to children both conceived naturally this is our second month of trying and its all i think about i just got my period and i just feel like crying i just started taking baby aspirin and elevet so lets hope i fall.
good luck to you
how long do u need to have been trying for doctor to give u clomid

13 years ago

renee31a, after my miscarriage last may, I had been trying to conceive ever since. My doctor put me on Clomid in February and I am on my 3rd round.

13 years ago

Hi ladies,

I was thinking this was the month I get the BFP but today on CD34 and 18dpo the period come.
I have Dr appointment on May 4th but I saw some question here that the clomid shoud start on CD3 right?
On May 4th I´ll be in CD7. So I was wordering if I could start the clomid on my CD3 (April 30th).

User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo