Posts by PUFFY8701

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Has anyone thought they were having an early period, but turned out to be pregnant???

My period for July started on the 11th, but was really light, it was off and on, and completely went away by ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Has this Happen to anyone else????

My period for July started on the 11th, but was really light, it was off and on, and completely went away by t ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Has anyone thought they were having an early period, but turned out to be pregnant???

My period for July started on the 11th, but was really light, it was off and on, and completely went away by ...

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

This is so weird, I'm anxious

Earlier this week I experienced spotting and a very weird af, if that's what it was. Since I have not been abl ...

4 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Spotting when af is due, anyone else experiencing

Earlier this week I experienced spotting and a very weird af, if that's what it was. Since I have not been abl ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Spotting, Nausea, Headaches and BFN

Hey Ladies. Sunday night I started spotting it was brown in color. Monday the flow became mild with some cl ...

2 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

No more pages