Community post

Discussion

This is so weird, I'm anxious

Earlier this week I experienced spotting and a very weird af, if that's what it was. Since I have not been able to sleep at night all week long. I work at 4 am, so when I get up in the morning I am extremely hungry and there is a weird sensation that is not the normal hungry emptiness. My armpits feel like I'm carrying something to where it's sore, and I keep raising my arms. I have some nausea off and on through out the day. My breast feel painful at times like I am lactating but nothing is there. Also I get these bad headaches to the point of wanting to go to the er. I am so nervous. With my son I had the same weird spotting/ af but was heavier the 1st 2 days and stopped the third. The next day light bleeding occurred and was done before the day was out. When I have my af I always have clots, and I did when I started the light flow 7/11 but they were thin. I am so confused please help

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Also I've been having really bad diarrhea (sorry tmi)

7 years ago • Post starter

It's entirely possible that it could have been implantation spotting. Do you have any idea when you ovulated? When is AF due? Depending on how long it's been since ovulation, you might try taking a cheapie pink dye test in a couple days.

7 years ago

My ovulation date was 6/25. I did the BD on 6/25 6/26 6/27 and 7/3. Af was due on 7/10 and late that night about 11 I had a smudge of brown spotting. 7/11 it was still dark and had thin clots. It still never really showed on my pad and 7/12 was bright red and was spotting off and on and completely was gone around 8-9am 7/13

7 years ago • Post starter

Have you tested? Sounds pregnant to me. Keep us posted, hoping you get a BFP

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo