Community post

Discussion

Spotting, Nausea, Headaches and BFN

Hey Ladies.

Sunday night I started spotting it was brown in color. Monday the flow became mild with some clots (sorry if tmi). Tuesday it went back to spotting but red in color and completly stop Wednesday mid day. I have tested several times and still getting BFN with FMU. I feel pregnant, I have bad headaches and nausea. Also my nipples began to hurt off and on, has this happened to anyone else??? Getting nervous and waiting for my BFP!!

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I scheduled an appointment with my doctor. She said it could be to early to tell and right now would be through a blood test. So I guess I'll test again in 2weeks before my appointment

7 years ago • Post starter

This sounds similar to the cp I had last cycle. I hope that's not what it is, but these are pretty common right around the time you expect AF. Having said that, the bleeding you described doesn't necessarily mean mc or cp. It's possible to have a bit of bleeding off and on (even with a couple small clots) just from implantation and still have a healthy baby.

Hopefully, your doctor will be able to determine exactly what's going on. But I wouldn't get too worried unless the flow is heavy, accompanied by severe cramping and/or you start passing more clots.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo