Posts by MartineHD

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Can finally test and i just can't do it...

I've tested so many times before and always got a BFN... Just brought tears to my eyes and such a heavy sadnes ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

BBT thermometer, where did you purchase and which one?!

Hey ladies, I'm starting to think I should chart my bbt but I'm not sure where and which would be the best the ...

4 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Everyone is pregnant........

Why is it so hard to hear/see everyone around me getting pregnant ?? And the one who aren't just sit there and ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Day 26, cycle 4...

Having cramps and pressure in the uterus, always have the feeling somethings about to 'leak out'... Sorry if t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

OPKs and BD'ing

After 12 days if wait, my OPK finally showed a positive! :) we love BD'ing but when you get a positive it's ev ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Cycle #4

AF finally left! After a long discussion with my doctor, I decided to start taking pre-natal vitamins and foli ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Cycle #1 on CTP

This is the first time I log information on/about my cycle. I've been look at this website for a looong time ...

5 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

OPK's - first time user

Hello ladies, My fiance and I have been trying to conceive now for a couple of months. I previously had IUD ( ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

No more pages