Community post

Journal

Cycle #1 on CTP

This is the first time I log information on/about my cycle. I've been look at this website for a looong time and finally decided to join! :)
My husband-to-be and I decided to start trying. We're not in a rush but since we know it can take months to conceive, we decided to start somewhere! We've been trying for 3 months now and still no luck.
I used birth control for 6 years. In March 2015 I decided to lay off of it. My cycles have been pretty regular at an average of 28 days...
For this cycle, I will try one of the Clearblue Ovulation Tests, to see when abouts in the month I ovulate.
Everyone at work is pregnant and it seems like everyone around me are getting pregnant super easily.
Hopefully, it'll be our turn soon =)

5 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

Welcome to ur new addiction...enjoy the ride! =))

8 years ago

Thanks! Ive been looking at the website for a while now! It just makes me feel like im not alone... My mother is my bestfriend an dall she says is: dont worry your time will come! Even though i love her to pieces, im glad I have others around me to tell me everything is ok =)

8 years ago • Post starter

Welcome, I hope your journey to a BFP is a short and easy one!

User Image

8 years ago

Welcome to the site! xx

User image

8 years ago

Welcome!! I really do hope you get your BFP sooner than expected! Good Luck hun and know we're all here for you.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo