Community post

Journal

Everyone is pregnant........

Why is it so hard to hear/see everyone around me getting pregnant ?? And the one who aren't just sit there and say: relax, it'll happen. The more you think about it the farther you are from it. Like What the HELL kind of advice is that?! And the ones who are pregnant just seem to have taken a breath and BAM! Why is it so hard for us? Why can't we present the good news? Why is this so frustrating...

3 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

I know exactly how you feel this is the 7th month TTC for me, makes you think something is wrong you.. and its never going to happen, I just feel even more sorry for the people trying longer than I and those who cant conceive at all. :/

8 years ago

I am sorry you feel this way. I know how frustrating this whole process is - we have been trying for over 2 years with one miscarriage at 9 weeks and 2 chemical pregnancies. Others often don't know what to say when they learn about fertility struggles so the phrase "relax, it will happen" continually gets regurgitated. It's no comfort to us. But do keep in mind that many that seemingly become pregnant without effort had their own struggles to endure, we just don't know about it. Who really wants to talk about miscarriage and visits to the reproductive endocrinologist?! To sum it up, life is full of struggles and this manifests itself differently for different people. Some have financial issues, others have emotional and physical problems, there is no end to the list. As soon as we acknowledge that we live in a fallen world and that Christ is the sunbeam that brings light into our darkness we will find relief and hope. Praying that you will be blessed soon.

8 years ago

So true, when you are TTC it seems like everyone is pregnant, just been pregnant and babies everywhere.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo