Posts by Roshelle7877

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

When can I successfully use my home Fetal doppler to hear heart beat?

According to LMP I'm 9 weeks and 1 day. Yet the baby's measurements according to ultrasound is a few days back ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

YES, IT'S MY SECOND BABY I'M AWARE...

I'm here to vent. Nothing burns my grits more than a 22 year old first time pregnant mother to tell me what I ...

3 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

JULY BABIES 2017

Anyone here due in July 2017?

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

1 DPO, Looking for cycle buddies

This tww is gonna drive me nuts. Got a postive opk yesterday so I'm looking for cycle buddies to symptom spot ...

16 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Can you concieve 4 days before ovulation with clomid

I BD 3-4 days ago when I "thought I was going to be ovulating and boom today positive opk...so confused.. ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Another Month..another NEGATIVE test. sigh..

Well it's been almost 2 years of no BFP. My eldest and only child is 7 years old. No doctor can help me concei ...

4 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

14 dpo...BFN!! Anyone get BFP later than 14dpo?

I'm guessing I'm ab 14 dpo. Last AF was on 6/8/16 and it was on a 22-23 day cycle from the one before that. I' ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Just for Fun, Homemade HPT? :-)

Lol so while i wait for bfp or af i decided that it would be fun to try a home made hpt. I know these are just ...

6 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Cycle day 40...no Af no Bfp??

At this point i have no clue whats going on. Today has made CD 40 with nothing to show for. I have no symptoms ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Im just gonna Vent...This isnt Fair!!

You ever just feel like you are infact pregnant? You've done everything right, you have got it almost down to ...

5 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago