Community post

Discussion

Cycle day 40...no Af no Bfp??

At this point i have no clue whats going on. Today has made CD 40 with nothing to show for. I have no symptoms of af, temps are still high, sore boobs, mood swings, emotional, frequent bathroom trips...im just confused. Last test i did was on saturday with a FR it was late afternoon and i kinda forced myself to pee it was a stark white bfn! Last night Cp was high soft and closed, cm was watery. Ive had every symptom of pregnancy in the tww that has now turned into a 3ww! I just dont understand what is the problem. At this point i just wish something would happen so i can go on to my next cycle phase. Im going crazy here..anyone ever experience anything like this?? I have no spotting no bleeding no nothing. Cramped some around 2 weeks ago and that was it..nothing since and that crampinh only lasted ab 2 hours and no spotting was with it.

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Have you considered having a blood test taken?

8 years ago

My doc wont give one until a pos urine

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo