Posts by ougirl301

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

unsure of cycle day

I will not be on here for a few days due to ordering new cell phones my phones should be here tommorow or mon ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

unsure of cycle day

So im just hoping and praying i get my af this week or next week soy body will get back to normal this next mo ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

unsure of cycle day

So im sooo confused i started getting smiles on my digi opk and im not sure when im supposed to get my af ( d ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Clearblue digital ovulation with flashing smiley

How many more days do i test until i will get a solid smiley face?

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

unsure of cycle day

So since my miscariage a few weeks ago i have been a bit depressed im just hoping my period comes this week ( ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

re after miscarriage

So yesterday and today i have noticed some clear stretchy cm what does that mean ? Since the miscarriage im c ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

ob visit

Went and saw my ob well her nurse she told me my body is doing tge natural way of miscarriage which i no long ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

20 dpo

No sac today at er my level of hcg was 39 better luck next month

7 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

break from ttc

Hubby and i have decided to take a month break on ttc i will check in on u ladies though :)

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

dr visit

Went to my regular dr this morning to order another blood test (results on monday ) i went and took a digital ...

10 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago