Posts by ougirl301

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

20 dpo

Went to the er and has and ultrasound and blood work my hcg count is only 200 er dr wants me to call my ob in ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

19dpo

So i started having this brown ,dark red blood today i had this with my second pregnancy , just thinking isnt ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

dr appointment

Went to the dr this morning for a pee test and blood test the results of the pee test were positive :) just wa ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

pregnancy test results

Iam pregnant on our first ttc !!! We are so happy i scheduled a dr visit for wenesday of this next week ill ke ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

15 dpo

I took another teat this morning and i am still getting very light pink lines im soo confused i have a drs app ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

14dpo

Well the line is still very faint but it looks pink so i guess ill just wait to see if af shows up today and ...

8 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

14dpo

Fixing to take other dollar store test havent started af yet iam cramping wish ne luck

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

unsur

So i took a pregnancy test and walked away from it well 20 min later i see a very lite pink line its the dolla ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

help

How do i upload a pic of my test ?

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

results

Well i figured id test negative tonite no biggie ill just retest in the morning and if not we try again this c ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago