Posts by ougirl301

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

unsure of cycle day

I will not be on here for a few days due to ordering new cell phones my phones should be here tommorow or mon ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

unsure of cycle day

So im just hoping and praying i get my af this week or next week soy body will get back to normal this next mo ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

unsure of cycle day

So im sooo confused i started getting smiles on my digi opk and im not sure when im supposed to get my af ( d ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

unsure of cycle day

So since my miscariage a few weeks ago i have been a bit depressed im just hoping my period comes this week ( ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

re after miscarriage

So yesterday and today i have noticed some clear stretchy cm what does that mean ? Since the miscarriage im c ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

ob visit

Went and saw my ob well her nurse she told me my body is doing tge natural way of miscarriage which i no long ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

20 dpo

No sac today at er my level of hcg was 39 better luck next month

7 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

break from ttc

Hubby and i have decided to take a month break on ttc i will check in on u ladies though :)

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

dr visit

Went to my regular dr this morning to order another blood test (results on monday ) i went and took a digital ...

10 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

20 dpo

Went to the er and has and ultrasound and blood work my hcg count is only 200 er dr wants me to call my ob in ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago