Posts by Kendra-Heart

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

18 DPO and I think I am in the clear :-)

Woke up feeling positively happy! AF still not shown, preggy strips getting steadily darker and I have a doc a ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

14 DPO, No Sighting of witch

Well, still holding the witch back, will do a clear blue test tomorrow, and try to do a blood test this week i ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

11 DPO PLEASE TELL ME IM NOT SEEING THINGS! POSITIVE?

OMIGOSH please take a look at my HPT Image and let me know what you think. I decided to just take a test t ...

8 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

CM symptoms after conception? If u are or think u are BFP

Please let me know ur Cervical Mucus symptoms immediately after you conceived, if you are BFP or think you are ...

3 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

7 DPO

So far, pretty bad back pain 1st hour i wake up, & weird kinds of feelings, just like heat, sweating more, ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

No Symptoms

Hmmm woke up this morning and i have basically zero symptoms, im thinking I may be out this month despite all ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Trying not to obsess and failing lol

So i said i wont go into crazy mode, but too late.... CM is basically dry! (and very suddenly), that normal ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Good EWCM, Good Cervix Position, Good BD

Could this be the one? Timing is always off but this time DH and I were totally nsync! Obv last time it didnt ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

2015 And Actively Trying :-)

So im back at it, my fertile period starts in 2 days, 6th Jan till 10th Jan, all the excitement and drama ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

DH is in the doghouse

Bcos of some silly scheduling reasons and all forces of nature conspiring against us, no opportunities to BD t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago