Community post

Discussion

CM symptoms after conception? If u are or think u are BFP

Please let me know ur Cervical Mucus symptoms immediately after you conceived, if you are BFP or think you are, feel free to share. I cant seem to find any clear cut responses online. I have almost totally dry CM after only a day and a half of EWCM, very lil white sticky cm at 0 DPO & None at 1 DPO.....very unlike my cycle. Some say thiers becomes a lot ....im a bit worried.

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi ,I just got a bfp two days ago! noticed my cm after ovulation went very creamy then almost dry to creamy and sticky and before the bfp I wiped and had a couple sticky snot like globs. Then it was creamy sticky with little traces of ewcm . And my cervix was in constant change almost every other day.

9 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS!! and thanks so much for the detailed info. I am seeing a lil bit of creamy cm now, but only when I check, not a lot.

Cervix, is still high/medium height, and I am not having any other symptoms at all, just a couple cramps, but that's normal. Somehow though i just feel pregnant, like its right this time. So i'm going to TRY to stop checking and just ignore it for 3 weeks. not testing at all till a week after AF which will be on 28th

Scatter your baby dust my way!

9 years ago • Post starter

I have had no symptoms to speak much of, or rather almost none. I just got my first faint BFP...please look at my HPT to see if what I'm seeing is the real deal.....Witch must stay away! due 21/22. Still need that baby dust!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo