Community post

Journal

Trying not to obsess and failing lol

So i said i wont go into crazy mode, but too late....

CM is basically dry! (and very suddenly), that normally doesnt happen bcos the EWCM normally lasts bout 4 days and is normally a lot, but now total dryness 2 days after EWCM, wishful thinking? Hmmmmm

Anyway felt very slight cramping in ovary area on left side (nothing new tho)

And i got very tired today (but im a bit lazy lately)! O and im off evening primrose oil now ovulation has happened, (checked with clearblue ov digital) read somewhere u need to only take it b4

So 1DPO, and im hoping witch doesnt show....

Update:

Some Creamy/Lotion look n feel CM, not a lot but a definite change from dry feeling.......plus i cant concentrate for anything! I have 3 reports due and I cant get 1/2 of one done! (i swear im not making this up, i checked the CM in 30 mins intervals, same thing) this is going to be the worst 2WW ever

Must .......Stay .......Away.......From........... CTP! or ill stress out. See u ladies in 7 days. ill just be updating my calenders

2 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Yep I always stop EPRO before I ovulate, just to be on the safe side. EPRO can cause like mini-contractions I believe which can make it difficult for the egg to implant. GL hun, I hope you caught that egg!!

9 years ago

O wow! Thank goodness i stopped EPRO when i saw the EWCM. Thanks for the wishes!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo