Posts by Waiting4MyCanolli

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Flux of emotions.

Felt like expressing myself today. I am 7dpo and stupidity has gotten the best of me as I have been testing si ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Whats going on?!

Today by far has been one of the most unexplainable/stressful/anxiety filled days of my life. For no reason to ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

8 dpo and cramping??

So today I've been experiencing dull to mild cramping in my stomach, as well as back pain. As of right now I a ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Anyone experience this?!

Today is 5 days missed period. I was experiencing some cramping and back aches much like I would before and du ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Levels???

Bfn this morning. Surprised but I guess it's still early. I'm wondering if my levels are not high enough to be ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Mom found out!!!!

Going on day 4 passed missed period. My lower back is aching like no other. I feel as if I've been standing li ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Waiting it out...

So, this month like like any other month me and my Dh have just been going with the flow. Haven't really been ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Anyone had normal bleeding while pregnant?

So, apparently my mom and grandma both had some bleeding while they were pregnant and everyone came out health ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Ahh!

So, it's been awhile since me and Dh have been really trying to have a baby. We both just stopped worrying so ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Heartburn?!?!?!

So this has been going on about EVERDAY for the past week. I am 7dpo and I am experiencing the worst heartburn ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago