Community post

Journal

Flux of emotions.

Felt like expressing myself today. I am 7dpo and stupidity has gotten the best of me as I have been testing since about 3 dpo. Since then I have ran through about 10 pregnancy tests (dollar store brand) but still 10 dollars non the less. All have been negative, but I'm not surprised because of how early I've been taking them. I suppose I'm setting myself up to be let down easy, maybe getting all these negatives just mean another month gone. We have been trying for about over a year and I feel like its never going to happen. I don't know what the problem is at all. My husband is very spiritual and believes it'll happen when God wants us to have a child, but I just don't have the patience. I think this month is just going very hard for me because I planned everything to a T I feel like. I made sure to keep watch of my CM, any cramping for ovulation, all of that. I just want to start a family so bad and knowing that it could possibly happen on Christmas non the less is making me want to be pregnant even more. I look at everyone posting their pregnancy tests and a lot of women on here are just like me, getting disappointed and hurt when those lines don't appear. I literally can not bring myself to vote "no" on someones test because I know how awful it feels just to be told " nope not this month!". My only wish for Christmas is to be blessed with a baby. I want nothing more to be able to tell my family that I am adding to the family. I pray that everyone here trying to conceive is blessed with their own bundle of joy as well. Im done ranting for the night. I just felt like venting. Baby Dust to all.

Waiting4MyCanolli

1 Comment • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

That wasn't venting :) your words came truly from your heart. I am sorry this is dragging on for you and for so many of us. We can plan as much as we want, take as many vitamins as we can afford, do as many fertility treatments and tests as we can tolerate - nevertheless it's not in our hands. All I know is that God is good at all times. He has a plan and we can trust Him. C.S.Lewis put it perfectly: "God intends to give us what we need not what we now think we want". Positive thoughts and prayers your way. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and may the Lord bless you with a baby soon.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo