Posts by skittledee

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Boy or Girl?

What are you hoping for? Poll: Boy (5 votes) Girl (10 votes) boy and girl (1 votes) girl and girl (1 vo ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

cycle day 1

Well, it is time for me to brush myself off, and start again. I am not in a very good mood today, I feel al ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

dissapointed

Well I woke up to go pee, and when I got up my breasts rewarded me with stabbing pain I only get when I am pre ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Just want to introduce myself

Hello Ladies! I just recently found and joined this site and I am excited to meet some wonderful girls in the ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

still hoping

Right now I have a killer headache, I feel like a metal vise is squeezing my head. I had to go pee 4 times wh ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Not knowing is the WORST!

This has happened to me before, and I am sure to lots of you as well. Your period is late, you have all sorts ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

7 days late bfn

I am so frustrated!!! I just want to know weather or not I am pregnant. That not knowing is killing me. s ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Boy or Girl?

What are you hoping for? Poll: Boy (1 votes) Girl (3 votes) boy and girl (1 votes) girl and girl (0 vot ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

No more pages