Community post

Journal

dissapointed

Well I woke up to go pee, and when I got up my breasts rewarded me with stabbing pain I only get when I am pregnant. So of course that is what I was thinking about. The toilet paper had light pink spotting on it! :( I am so so so very sad and disapointed. I was really starting to believe there was a little bean in me. I am still hoping that by some miracle it is implantation bleeding...however unlikely. I have be pregnant 3 times before and never had implantation bleeding. Though my body is different this time, because I am breastfeeding my youngest...so who knows how different everything could be. It is also the reason I am not regular regular. So i am not sure when i ovulated, nor can I be one hundred percent sure when my period was due. So most likely it is my Af showing up....I am devastated...I thought this was the time. Well all things are in Gods hands, and I want His timing for everything.
Thank you God for your blessings, and may I have a child in your timing. Not my will but Yours be done.

1 Comment • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Thank you for the words of hope and encouragment...we will see what happens.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo