Community post

Journal

still hoping

Right now I have a killer headache, I feel like a metal vise is squeezing my head. I had to go pee 4 times while watching a movie with my husband last night. I had trouble sleeping due to terrible acid reflux. I keep thinking that I got my period and become relieved to find it is cm. My breasts don"t hurt like they did yesterday though..they are still sore if a press on them..but they dont HURT like they did.
I will be crushed if I am not pregnant. I tried really hard not to get too attached at the thought of being pregnant...but being this many days late makes it impossible for me not to consider that there may be a little one inside me. I have been even thinking about names...girl names that is. If I am pregnant and it is a boy I hope I will be able to find a name I like before the baby is born unlike last time. ....You see what I mean... I shouldn't be thinking like this.
I am going to wait till thursday and test again. This time I will use a clearblue digital test. I have only ever used first response...i just don't want to see "Not pregnant". Those words seem harsher then seeing one pink line.

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo