Posts by emilyjade1995

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

I AM LATE! BFN?!

I didnt realise i was late until yesterday when i went on my period calculator and it said i was 7 days late! ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

ALL LADIES WELCOME TO COMMENT :)

Hi ladies! my 2ww isnt over yet got 3 more days! arghhh!!! right i want to make this topic so we can all discu ...

48 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

am i out this month?

AF due in 4 days! it does feel like i am gonna come on my period because i have cramps! i am 10dpo. had bfn th ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH MY CYCLE!?

right so my last perios was on 4th of may. it came 6 days early. i read online that you ovulate 12-14 days aft ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

I AM ONE DAY LATE!!

I am going to test! my boobs are sore and my lower back kills and i am soooo tired !

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

AF-NO SHOW YET!

well today is the day AF is supposed to show up but she hasnt arrived yet! Im 14dpo according to my calculator ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

AF DUE TODAY!

AF is due today i hope to god she doesnt turn up but i have cramping!!

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Anybody read this about evap lines!!1

I just read this post online from a professional about pregnancy tests and I am shocked about what i read! ple ...

5 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

11dpo?

omg i am literally hurting so bad today! my stomach is cramping quite bad! my back hurts and i feel sick!! Ive ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

women that are 10dpo please comment!

So I am 10dpo according to my ovulation calculator! i had bfns today on asda and cbd. :( past 2 days ive had c ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago