Community post

Discussion

Anybody read this about evap lines!!1

I just read this post online from a professional about pregnancy tests and I am shocked about what i read! please read ladies! YOU WILL BE SHOCKED! its from a guy who does about 3 posts explaining what happens!

http://www.babyexpert.com/forum/pregnancy/confusing-pregnancy-test-result-help/188160.html

TTC CYCLE NUMBER 2HOPE THIS IS MY MONTH!

5 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU LADIES THINK AS WELL SO COMMENT AWAY!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Well, it means I had a chemical pregnancy last year. I did a test that showed a faint positive hours later, then negative the next day. I knew it was not an evap line, it was blue, like the test. Not grey, and it had been wrapped up in tissue. Finally, some proof! Thank you for sharing!!!

9 years ago

now everyone who says a faint positive is an Evap line it probably isn't! no matter how faint the line or how long it takes to show up it is a positive :)

Right!! So you're pregnant! !! :) :) :)

9 years ago

i dont know if i am! :( i am due AF tomorrow and there is no sign of her coming:/ I bought some coop pharmacy tests i am going to do one tomorrow morning! I have a doctors appointment at 11:30 today im going to see what they say.. hopefully i am!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo