Community post

Discussion

ALL LADIES WELCOME TO COMMENT :)

Hi ladies! my 2ww isnt over yet got 3 more days! arghhh!!! right i want to make this topic so we can all discuss our symptoms and pregnancy test results! I am 11dpo today and I am so scared! my period is due in 3 days as well as 2ww over so im scared!! Ladies welcome to comment and post pictures of tests! :)

TTC CYCLE NUMBER 2HOPE THIS IS MY MONTH!

48 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 48 Replies | Last Page

Hi emily! Im 15 dpo today, cycle #3. AF is due in 2 days. Ive had no symptoms and I usually have several. No PMS either which is weird. Just some nausea on some days. Im optimistic about this month but not expecting anything. Hope you get your BFP soon!

9 years ago

that sounds good! im 11 dpo and just feel like af is gonna come! i hope she doesnt!! I just did a pregnancy test and im sure theirs something there just dont wanna kid myself so before i uploaded it i threw it away :( gonna take another tonight and one in morning! AF for me is due in 3 days i hope I am pregnant and i hope it is a sticky bean!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

If you got a line then its a BFP and youre pregnant! Def take another one in the morning and keep us posted!

9 years ago

I dont know what to think of it. it was so so so so faint it was barely there! i checked it loads of times and there was definatly something!! I hope it was a line! i got loads of them so im gonna do one tonight im going to hold my pee until tonight then do one! hopefully it will show more because i didnt hold before i just peed on it ! wish id of taken a picture now but its in bin now and gone !! :( ill keep you all updated! how you doing?

Im doing good! Waiting to see if this cycle is my lucky one or if im just gonna get AF and try for a 4th cycle. I will know by Saturday!

9 years ago

good :) me too i want these 3 days to hurry up! My head is everywhere wondering if i am going to be pregnant this month! its killing me!

Aww I think you are :) the test should be darker tonight. Ive never had a faint line or any line at all so im really hoping I will this time :) I keep going back and forth, maybe I am or maybe im not lol. The wait does suck! But we're almost out of it! Yay!

9 years ago

when i got pregnant with my son i didnt find out until i was 7 weeks so the line was just there straight away! but now because i know im trying to get pregnant and testing all time im not sure about faint lines lol they kill me! Im going to retest soon and i will let you know what the outcome is! just hope the last test wasnt an evap!

Yes please do! How are you feeling? Im starving but nauseated and cant eat certain things I usually like. Ugh.

9 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm 19 dpo today and I'm going crazy. My period usually comes roughly the same day every month and I was expecting it around Saturday. So far, I've got no signs of af and I got bfn 11 dpo and bfn yesterday morning. The uncertainty is killing me! We weren't really trying for a baby, but we weren't really trying to prevent one, either. Now that there's a distinct possibility that I'm pregnant, I really want to be! I've been having sore, tender breasts and they feel really full and heavy. I've also been super tired (wanting afternoon naps when I usually loathe napping), nausea when I lay down for bed, headaches, lots of gas, bloating, and some very mild cramps in my lower abdomen. None of this feels like af. I hope you ladies are handling the wait better than I am!

User image

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo