Posts by SydneyNat

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Late AF but neg tests

I'm freaking out. Bad cramping for several days now, like AF, but AF hasn't come. I've done five tests over th ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Can emotional devastation affect conception?

How do any of you deal with the stress of not conceiving? My best friend is adopted - her mother tried for 9 y ...

6 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Slightly low AMH

I just got my AMH result back. Unbelievably, it took one month and one day!! I got the FSH levels back two ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Donor egg success

My step-sister has offered to donate an egg for me if I don't have any success soon. I love that idea and t ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Mid-cycle bleeding after bd but no ovulation

I'm 43 and ttc for three months now with no success. I've been doing OPK tests every morning since last Thu ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

I'm terrified and very weepy.

I have severe cramping, just like the kind when AF comes to visit. I know that this is normal in pregnancy, bu ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Heartbroken

AF arrived! I'm heartbroken. We had so much sex last month, before , during and after ovulation. Surely an egg ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Waiting...

10DPO and I'm not sure. Yesterday I had slight spotting. Also, my sense of smell was really off. I really love ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Could I be...?

I think this is it! Four tests; three yesterday, one today. Yesterday they all had very faint positives, but a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

two very faint positives and one negative!

My period is due around tomorrow/the next day. Last night I did a test with Clearblue plus. It was negative ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago