Posts by kca_pie

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Molar Pregnancy

I had a d&c on 10/20/14. The bleeding is finally tapering off now. They took samples of the "produc ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

ovulate with hcg still in system?

I had a d&c on Oct 20. That measn I would be on CD 13 today if we count the d/c as the start of a cycle. ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Gluten and infertility

Anybody have experience with going gluten free before getting a BFP??

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

ectopic pregnancy

I've never had an ectopic pregnancy. But I'm feeling some pain on my right side. What does an ectopic pregna ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

How to tell Hubs about BFP after infant loss

Finally. 7 months after our last baby died, I have just gotten my BFP tonight. I am in shock. But so happy. ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Success story

Answered prayer

I'm afraid to believe. But I see two lines. I've been seeing them since yesterday. I can't believe it. God ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

natural fertility

What are some of your favorite natural fertility websites? The three I've come across so far are .tcoyf.com ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

How many rounds of letrozole (femara) before your BFP

For ladies past 35, how many rounds of letrozole did you take before getting your BFP? Poll: 1 round (0 vo ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Which indicator would you believe?

My problem is that my ewcm dried up before I got a positive OPK. And I'm not 100% sure if my BBT is accurate ...

6 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

I need to hear success stories

I'm 38. I have had 5 full term babies. My last baby died 8 hours after birth and I so very much want to try ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago