Posts by kca_pie

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

Answered prayer

I'm afraid to believe. But I see two lines. I've been seeing them since yesterday. I can't believe it. God heard my prayer.

My last baby died just 8 hours after birith. She was 6 days over due. It was a spontaneous vaginal delivery. We don't know exactly why she died. But I visit her grave every Sunday. And I miss her excruciatingly.

For the last 7 months I have been pleading with God to send me another child to love since it will likely be a very very long time before I get to hold my little daughter again. I'm 38. I already have 4 living children. I wasn't sure if God would let me do it again. He gave me five, but sent one home much too soon. But he had mercy for my aching heart. He gave me time to heal my body, mind and spirit. I dont' think I'll every 100% be healed from watching my baby die in my arms utnil she is back in my arms again ALIVE. But I've done a good deal of healing.
And in His own time, (NOT MINE!!), another babe is on the way. He/She will be born just a month before I turn 39. I told God I really wanted to have this baby before I turn 39 just because I'm proud and selfish. But he let me have that little wish.
I can't wait. I'm so sublimely happy. I feel such peace. A peace I have not felt for more than 7 months.
Now, I do believe that you have to act like it all depends on you, and then pray like it all depends on God, so I did EVERYTHING in my own power to make this baby come!! My list of tricks and tips would impress you!! But I know it wasn't me. This is a blessing. A pure blessing. I am so incredibly blessed. I am a mother of SIX!
Now, I just have to pray this baby home from the hospitial in good health.

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

No more pages