Posts by annalizboots27

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

chances of ecoptic with hcg levels doubling normally? no bleeding or spotting im18dpo ivf

chances of ectopic pregnancy went through ivf and its been 18dpo and first beta dec14th at 14dpo 37 and 2nd ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

hcg level was 37 then 120 chances of miscarriage or ectopic went through ivf

what are my chances of ectopic or misscarriage beta hcgwas37. then 2nd beta was 120 went through ivf had n ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

i just had beta yesterday level hcg37 isthere anyhope fullterm pregnancy prayersplease beta friday

beta hcg level was37 which yesterday made me 9dpast a 5day transfer of 2 blastocysts is there any chance of ...

3 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

is it normal to not have any symptoms 5days past a 5day transfer of 2 when would inplantationoccur

i am 30 years old and went through ivf cause i cannot concieve naturally anymore and had a transfer on dec5th ...

3 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

please pray for me trying for a year and fewmonths have endo

i have been trying for a year and a fewmonths found out i have scartissue on both tubes and both tubes blocked ...

0 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

all hope is lost it seems

i am 29 years old ill be 30 in august yikes my husband 37 hell be38 in decemberour second child took 5years to ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

how do u deal with loss of your mother?

i am ttc baby number3 and have recently lost my mother aug18 she was 64 and it was day before my birthday my ...

4 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

ttc #3

trying to concieve baby number 3 hopefully it will take less than a year been trying for9months now it took 5 ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Question