Community post

Question

i just had beta yesterday level hcg37 isthere anyhope fullterm pregnancy prayersplease beta friday

beta hcg level was37 which yesterday made me 9dpast a 5day transfer of 2 blastocysts is there any chance of carry baby or babies full term? my2nd beta is tommorrow please pray it doubles and is good number!! never had a miscarriage my first 2kids were born naturally and i found out this year i couldnt concieve naturally anymore had a tube removed and diagnosed with pcos and endometrosis So Went Through Ivf any stories of sucess and hope hoping praying baby or babies make it doctor was hopeful though

3 Answers • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I have never had IVF but I do see a RE and from what I understand, anything over 5 constitutes pregnancy but doubling is the important factor. I would not worry right now, just enjoy the fact that you are pregnant right now today!!! Congrats and best of luck to you

7 years ago

congrates . hcg doubles every 48-72 hours thts wt i heard it not like it doubles daily . dont worry at all about hcg level every woman body behaves diffrently

7 years ago

get retested in 48 hours. 37 is not high but def positive, main thing it is over 70 in two days

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo