Posts by mrsbeasley83

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

I am pregnant!!

So just over 3 years ago my fiance and i started trying for a baby. Month after month and nothing happened. So ...

5 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Ivf cycle 1

I have finally started my first ivf cycle after months of waiting and then having problems with my hormone lev ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Preparing for our IVF

I haven't been on here for a while as we have been busy over the Christmas period and taking some time to prep ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

IVF referral

After discussing IVF with my partner we decided to go ahead but put our plans on hold when his dad became ill ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Taking the next step!

Today is cd 4 of what may be my last cycle of trying to conceive naturally for a while. We have been talking a ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Update

So i have now been taking the serrapeptase for 5 months. I have no idea if it is working or not but what i do ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

anyone else suffer from adhesions? any success stories?

Hi Ladies. In March i had a lap and was told that i had pelvic adhesions that were twisting my tubes at the ...

0 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

new plan... worth a shot

Ok so my heads been in pieces since my op.. i havent been in a very good place. Im a hospital receptionist and ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Brushed away like im nothing...

This morning i went to see the consultant to discuss my laparoscopy results. He briefly explained that my tube ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

natural remedies??

well after last weeks news i was in such a bad state and desperately i trawled the internet for anything that ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago