Community post

Discussion

anyone else suffer from adhesions? any success stories?

Hi Ladies.

In March i had a lap and was told that i had pelvic adhesions that were twisting my tubes at the distal end so closest to my ovaries and that ivf was my best option.
We can't afford ivf and i have spent so much time researching for anything that may help me. I have been using enzymes since my lap that are supposed to help reduce scar tissue and inflammation and have also been using castor oil packs. Although the serrapeptase has made my periods a lot less painful im still no closer to my bfp.
I have recently found an article about manual physical therapy which is a kind of deep massage and so ive found someone who is going to do this and i am planning on doing this on my next cycle as it has to be done at the beginning of the cycle.
I guess i would just like to hear from others who may be experiencing this or who has had any success with alternative treatments. Any advice or experience gratefully recieved. Good luck to all xx

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo