Posts by LosingHopeTTC1

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

no AF in sight

AF was due July 24-26th and no signs shes coming. 19 dpo n 2 negative hpts. what could be going on?

3 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Theres always a downfall...

I found out last cycle that I DIDNT ovulate even though doc said it looked like I did. Big bummer. We discusse ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Really? Why...

Can't things every just be a little easy? Went to the doctors today. They did a ultrasound and some blood ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Moving on...

SO we just finished the 4th round of Clomid. I got AF naturally again Feb 2 and then used the clomid cd3-7 lik ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

A New Year! Hope its a happy one

Well firstly, Happy New year to you all. This cycle I got AF on my very own. No provera and no doctors. It ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

We're out..AGAIN!

SO we are out this cycle. I've been testing and getting BFNs since 8DPO. I am now 13DPO and still negative. I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

3DPO and feeling horrible

So I am currently 3DPO and I have been feeling way different then I ever have before. Maybe this is a positive ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

No injections this cycle

Had our ttc train derailed yesterday. We were told it would be $200-$250 extra a week for monitoring of the in ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Venting

Well today made 15dpo and I tested. A BFN was my outcome. I am sad, angry but most of all so ready to move on ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

First ever Pos+ OPK

This morning CD11 I got my first ever positive opk smiley face. I cant even begin to describe how happy I am j ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago