Community post

Journal

No injections this cycle

Had our ttc train derailed yesterday. We were told it would be $200-$250 extra a week for monitoring of the injections plus scans and we just could not afford that. They didn't mention this to me when I had begun this plan. But we remain optimistic that this is what was supposed to happen and we will do a 2nd round of clomid. I start my clomid pills tomorrow and follow them CD3-7. Hopefully like last month smiley face opk on cd11 and then 2ww.

Side Note: Found out over Facebook today that a childhood friend of mine is expecting her first, a girl. I am officially the last of my and DH's friends who are childless and best part about it, we actually are trying for ours and putting blood, sweat and tears into the process. There little ones were all "oopsie" babies and although they turned out to be great parents it just sucks that though for 4 years we've been trying so hard, we have yet to be blessed and watched everyone else labor and deliver. This has me at my lowest of low moments.

Hoping that we get our Christmas BFP and my gut instinct to try a 2nd round of clomid ends in success and joy. I couldn't ask for anything more than that this Christmas.

XoXo
Baby Dust

<a href=

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo