Community post

Journal

Theres always a downfall...

I found out last cycle that I DIDNT ovulate even though doc said it looked like I did. Big bummer. We discussed beginning Follistim the next cycle (or my current cycle I should say) but like everything in my life nothing goes according to plan. I found out the very next day of my doc appt that my medical coverage will be terminated as of 3/31/13. So now I will have to wait until October/Nov to get on my DH medical coverage. I was completely heartbroken when I got this news. This was supposed to be our cycle. Then we planned to try and squeeze in a round of follistim and IUI if AF would have came by 3/7/13, when it was due. But NOOOOO! AF decided to show up a week late on 3/14 instead. So no chance of doing the follistim and IUI because that would put us past 3/31.

It just makes me really sad that we are going to go past and beyond our 4 year mark and with no type of help at all. I don't know what it is. But its always something that makes this whole thing feel like it isn't meant to happen. I hate feeling like that. Especially when I know how badly DH & I want it. I hope our luck turns up. Even if its just a little.

Baby Dust
Xx

<a href=

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

i always feel for u girls living in the US n other countries, who need health insurance.u know in europe we pay very high taxes, but the help is free or almost free. i pray u get some help soon .

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/stork_pink.gif

11 years ago

Praying for you and DH that God will give you peace and patience.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo