Posts by amandaroseroe

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Taking a step back.

I have been obsessing. I've been losing sleep over my chart and over opks. I have been googling everything. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Positive Opks. Crazy amounts of EWCM. No ovulation :/

My chart is crazy this month. My body is trying so hard to ovulate, but failing. I keep telling myself that I ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Devastated.

First time TTC again after having our son. I forgot how draining and emotional it can be! I had false positive ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

New- Trying for Number Two!!

Hi! I'm new to these boards (though I used the charting and the symptom tracker before I conceived my first). ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Temp Drop- AF is in the forecast

Last night I prayed and asked God if AF can come soon. It's just that this long luteal phase business is no fu ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

I Thought...

I wanted to give voice to the sadness I had when I found out my positive tests were false... God, I thought ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

16dpo Temp high

Took my temperature this morning. It is still way above the Coverline. I'm afraid to test after yesterday... B ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Negative Blood Test

Today has been so challenging. I learned that all 4 of my BFPs this week were false positives. Feeling so down ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

15dpo. Negative Blood Test. No sign of AF. High temps. Am I out?

I had a very rough week. i had 4 positive pregnancy tests (that turned out to be false positives- they were a ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Anyone else ever get false positives?

Feeling so sad. I'm breastfeeding my first and I *think* I ovulated for the first time postpartum (no periods/ ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago